Mountain Hardwear Bozeman 15 Sleeping Bag Made From Recycled Materials
The Mountain Hardwear Bozeman 15 sleeping bag made from recycled materials comes with a variety of modifications to match your needs. It is loaded with durable, warm recycled synthetic insulation to keep you toasty all night long.
- Custom design for women, with extra insulation.
- Adjustable ventilation with full-length double slider zipper and foot box zipper.
- Mummy fit keeps warm.
- Draft tube with insulation.
- Built-in pillow.
- It also removes cold spots.
- Face gasket at the hood region to keep out cold air.
- ThermalQ recycled insulation is lofty and compressible.
- Anti-snag zipper for easy entry and departure.
- Can be used as a quilt when flat.
- Includes a micro fleece-lined stuff bag/cushion.
- Combinable with another bag to make a double bag.
Specification: Mountain Hardwear Bozeman 15 Sleeping Bag Made From Recycled Materials