Patagonia Men’s Down Sweater Hoody Made With Recycled Polyester
The Patagonia Down Sweater Hoody is great for climbing, trekking, and skiing because of its insulated layers. The compressibility of the down insulation makes it simple to tuck the jacket away in the internal breast pocket.
- Responsibly Sourced Down (800 fill).
- NSF Certified Goose down that has been verified to ensure that the birds have not been force-fed or live-plucked.
- Outer shell made of 100% recycled polyester ripstop for lightweight, windproof, and water-resistant protection.
- Water-repellent DWR coating.
- Two zippered hand warmer pockets.
- Adjustable hood with a single pull.
- One inside stuffs ack with a carabiner clip-in loop and one zippered chest compartment.