REI Flash Hiking Boot for Men – Made From Recycled Materials
The unique construction of the REI Flash Hiking Boots provides quick-and-light footwear designed for all terrains.
- Uppers constructed from 100 percent recyclable PET polyester.
- Waterproof and breathable materials to keep your feet dry.
- 4 mm lugs in the forefoot and the heel provide anti-slip traction on any terrain.
- Cushions made with algae-based foam for added comfort on extended walks.
- Podiatrist-designed insoles to provide high performance support and comfort.
- Extra space in the toe boxes allows for unrestricted movement of the foot and accommodates changes such as swelling after lengthy walks.
- Tested in the field for 2,000+ hours and 700+ miles by over 6,000 consumers and 100 co-op members.
Specification: REI Flash Hiking Boot for Men – Made From Recycled Materials