SAOLA Cannon Camel – Women
The SAOLA CANNON CAMEL for women are cruelty-free, vegan, ultra-light shoes are built entirely of recycled plastic and plant-based components. Each pair of shoes filters 27 m3 of air and replaces 11 liters of purified water. 1% of each shoe purchase is also donated to help endangered animals.
- Super light weight, weighs less than 1/2 pound
- Canvas knit upper constructed from 3 recycled plastic bottles
- Canvas increases breathability so feet do not overheat in warm weather
- Made with fast drying material
- Insole made of 100% natural cork, harvested algae foam and EVA
- Outsole made of natural algae and EVA brings lightness & maximum durability
- Organic cotton shoe laces
- Men and women sizes
The factory that SAOLA uses to make its eco-friendly footwear is located in Vietnam, close to Hanoi. This factory adheres to a number of social and environmental regulations, which not only ensures that SAOLA’s workers are provided with favorable working circumstances but also that the company’s goods are of the highest possible quality.
Specification: SAOLA Cannon Camel – Women