Rumpl Original Puffy Blanket Made from Recycled Plastic
The Rumpl Original Puffy Blanket is a lightweight, all-season blanket completely made from recycled plastic bottles. It’s constructed using the same technical materials as sleeping bags and puffy wind breaker jackets.
Rumpl’s entry level blanket perfect for casual camping, outdoor festivals or lounging at home. Whether you are looking for a reliable piece of outdoor gear, or a beautiful blanket for your home, Rumpl blankets are a must-have. Read our review of the best Rumpl Blankets here.
How I Tested the Rumpl Original Puffy Blanket:
I tested the 1 person blanket and found it to be one of the warmest blankets I’ve ever owned. The synthetic down helps regulate your body temperature so that you don’t get hot and sweaty while sleeping.
- New York, Finger Lakes
- ~50 degree temperatures with no rain or wind
- Palm Springs, California
- ~40 degree temperatures, moderately windy, dry conditions
Considering this blanket is as warm as a traditional down blanket, it’s also incredibly light. This makes the Rumpl great for hiking because it’s easy to carry.
Rumpl Original Puffy Blanket Features:
- Durable, water-resistant and rip-proof fabric.
- Treated with 90/10 DWR (durable water repellent) coating.
- A 90/10 DWR rating means the blanket shell and insulation stayed 90% dry after 10 consecutive washes.
- Insulation made of 3D hollow siliconized synthetic fiber.
- Hollow fiber insulation provides better loft and warmth retention than solid fiber insulation. Hollow fiber retains air that would otherwise be lost.
- Fabric and insulation created using recycled plastic bottles.
- Cape Clip® for hands-free use.
- Includes a water-resistant “stuff sack”.
- Machine washable.
- Vegan materials.
- 100 night trial warranty – return for a full refund.
- More than 40 different colors and designs to choose from.
Best Selling Rumpl Original Puffy Blankets:
Rumpl Original Puffy Blankets come in a wide array of unique designs. The Dawn Pixel Fade is our favorite design, and combines a classic gradient fade with the palette of an early morning sunrise.
Rumpl Customer Reviews:
- Water and stain resistant
- Strong fabric does not tear or snag
- Hollow fiber insulation provides superior loft and warmth retention
- Easy to clean and machine washable
- Easy to pack into included stuff sack
- Super lightweight down blanket at less than 3 pounds
- Made using recycled plastic bottles
- Vegan friendly materials
- Cool designs and color options
- Extra slippery fabric
Specification: Rumpl Original Puffy Blanket Made from Recycled Plastic