➔ ➔ Big Agnes Tiger Wall UL2
➔ ➔ Nemo Dragonfly OSMO 2
We compare and review living space, weight, materials, storage, poles, and price to figure out which tent is better.
- Both are 2-person, 3-season tents.
- Space. Nemo Dragonfly Osmo has more living space, with height of 3.4 feet and floor dimensions of 7.3 x 4.1 / 3.7 feet.
- Weight. At 2 lbs. 3 oz., the Big Agnes Tiger Wall is more lightweight.
- Materials. With floor and rain-fly fabric made of Silicone-treated ripstop nylon/polyurethane coating, the Big Agnes Tiger Wall is more water resistant.
- Storage. With 10 square foot vestibule, the Nemo Dragonfly Osmo has more storage space.
- Poles. With one 8.7 mm DAC Featherlite NFL aluminum pole, the Big Agnes Tiger Wall has a stronger frame.
- Price. At $449.95, the Big Agnes Tiger Wall is cheaper.
- The Big Agnes Tiger Wall is more lightweight, more water resistant, has stronger poles and is cheaper.
- The Nemo Dragonfly Osmo has more floor space and a bigger vestibule for more storage space.