User Posts: Kristina M.
Choosing between Bluetti AC200Max vs Anker SOLIX F2000 for your backup power needs? Our in-depth comparison helps you decide which portable power station ...
Finding the perfect camping spot in the vast expanse of the Smoky Mountains can feel like searching for a hidden treasure. With ...
Explore the ultimate showdown between Jackery 1000 vs Goal Zero 1000X. Dive into a comprehensive comparison to help you decide the best portable power station ...
In this review, we compare the Jackery 1000 Plus vs 1000 Pro and look at battery type, capacity, AC and surge output, output ports, input specifications, ...
Explore the key differences between the Jackery 300 vs 500 portable power stations in our comprehensive comparison. Understand battery capacities, charging ...
In this review, we take a look at the Bluetti EB3A vs EcoFlow River 2, two portable power stations for when you mobile power on the go. We'll focus on the ...
The Lokithor AW401 is a multi-purpose tool designed for five key functions: a jump starter, air compressor, car washer, power bank, and LED flashlight. In this ...
User Articles: Kristina M.
Our Rumpl Blankets Review explores the line of “everywhere-blankets”, which use the same technology as premium sleeping bags and puffy jackets. Rumpl ...
Are you looking for companies that align with your values of social responsibility and ethical practices? In this blog post, we'll introduce you to fair trade ...
Flame retardant chemicals are commonly used in camping tents, even though scientists have discovered that they have the potential to cause dangerous health ...
Discover top sustainable tents for eco-friendly camping adventures! Unearth the best materials, design & brands for a greener outdoor experience.
Fair trade sneakers brands committed to paying workers a living wage and minimizing the environmental impact of their production.
As someone who likes to shop, it’s concerning to learn that the fashion industry is one of the largest contributors of waste and pollution globally. In the ...
I discovered the Lems Trailhead V2 in my search for comfortable shoes that are healthy for my bunion and flat feet. What are Lems Shoes? “Lems” is an ...
Rumpl has built a reputation for producing warm, long-lasting and all-weather outdoor blankets. That knowledge came in handy when designing ...
User Deals: Kristina M.
What is the BLUETTI EB3A Portable Power Station?The BLUETTI EB3A is a lightweight portable power station that can provide you with plenty of juice when you need it. I personally love this battery for camping because it comes with 9 outlets, has powerful AC output and only weighs about 6 pounds.
What is BLUETTI AC200MAX?The BLUETTI AC200MAX portable power station with a high battery capacity of 2,000Wh to 8,192Wh. It is an upgrade to the popular BLUETTI AC200P model, and includes new features like Bluetooth connectivity and battery expansion. Additionally, it has a superior battery capacity that offers a massive amount of power, making it ideal for running nearly anything you plug into it.
- The tent best used for backpacking because of its minimum trail weight of only 4 lbs. 14 oz.
- The floor dimensions are 82.6 x 49.2 inches and the peak height is 43 inches.
- The tent has two side doors and two vestibules that make it easy to get in and out and give each person their own space to store things.
- The rectangular floor plans maximizes space and enables shoulder-to-shoulder or head-to-toe sleeping.
- The fabric is designed for all-weather protection, with 2,000 mm waterproof coating on 70-denier ripstop nylon for the roof and fly/hammock.
- There is 4,000 mm waterproof coating on the 210T polyester floor fabric.
- The tent is sustainably made from durable, water-resistant recycled polyester from recycled plastic. In terms of travel, the Qaou is easy to carry and can be separated into two separate packs.
- Setup is easy and quick, with color coded geodesic aluminum poles and pole clips.
- There are a few tips and suggestions to remember when considering the Qaou Adventure Tent.
- Tip 1: The tent does not include a footprint.
- Tip 2: It’s better to get a universal MSR ground sheet instead of the polyester tarp ground sheet that’s sold with the Qaou.
- Tip 3: There is only one zipper on the “fly” part of the tent doors, so there’s no way to ventilate the tent from the top.
- Tip 4: There is plenty of mesh for ventilation, but the green fly sits close to the body and needs extra stakes to add separation. Extra stakes are included.
- Tip 5: There are not many guyline points, so the tent is not the best for windy locations.
- Recycled rip-resistant polyester rainfly keeps you dry and reduces waste.
- The waterproof canopy, rainfly and floor keep you dry in wet weather.
- The entrance vestibule is spacious and lightweight.
- New tent-specific DAC poles designed to increase interior space.
- High-low ventilation for improved air flow.
- Multidirectional symmetrical rain fly.
- Guylines and stakes included for easy setup
- Over half of the polyester used in the shoes is recycled, and 15–20 percent of the whole shoe is made from recycled materials.
- The shoe uppers are made of recycled polyester and are reinforced to make them last longer.
- The forefeet have reinforced TPU overlays for additional comfort.
- Outsoles made of ON's proprietary shock-absorbing super-foam.
The North Face Wawona 6 Tent: An Honest ReviewThe North Face Wawona 6 Tent is designed for comfortable family camping. It's a 3-season tent with sleeping capacity up to 6 people, a large vestibule and enough headroom to stand upright. Other perks include double-wall construction and re-engineered DAC poles for superior performance. It's also made without flame-retardant coatings, so it's a more eco-friendly and less toxic.
- The North Face Wawona 6 Tent is a great choice for campers looking for comfort and durability with its roomy floor plan, double wall construction, and re-engineered pole design.
- It features a 10 by 8 ft sleeping area, 44 sq. ft. vestibule and more than 6 ft of headroom.
- This non toxic tent is made without harmful fire retardants.
- Customers give the tent high praise for its waterproof fabrics, superior weather resistance and easy setup.
Is the North Face Wawona tent waterproof?Yes, the Wawona is made with a waterproof nylon shell.
- Teva Ridgeview Hiking Shoes are made with waterproof leather and a waterproof membrane to keep your feet dry in bad weather.
- Uppers are crafted with 50% recycled polyester mesh.
- Footbeds made of responsive PU to cushion your feet and give you a spring in your stride.
- Teva Ridgeview Hiking Shoes include waterproof leather and a waterproof fabric to keep your feet dry in inclement weather.
- The uppers are made from 50% recycled polyester mesh. Responsive PU footbeds cushion your feet and give you a spring in your step.
- Mesh upper and lining
- Shoelaces and webbing are 100% recycled
- Toecap protection
- Extra sensitive and breathable footbed
- Guard rock
- FloatPro Foam™ midsole
- Vibram® EcoStep outsole made with 30% recycled rubber improves wet and dry traction.
- Vibram® traction lugs intended to improve traction and remove debris.