User Posts: Kristina M.
Discover the ethical and environmental impact of vegan sneakers and how your consumer choices can shape the future of fashion. Learn how to make a difference ...
Are you in need of a portable power station for your home? Our comprehensive guide will walk you through the important factors to consider when choosing a ...
Discover the sustainable and eco-friendly manufacturing process of hemp shoes. From weaving the upper, to creating the lining, and attaching the outsole, learn ...
Discover the ultimate power source for off-grid adventures with our EcoFlow RIVER 2 Max review. Learn about its advanced features, performance, and how it can ...
Confused about your portable power station outlets and if they are compatible with your devices? This guide will provide you with the information you need to ...
User Articles: Kristina M.
Outdoor companies like REI Co-op and the North Face are making tents out of recycled plastic bottles retrieved from rivers, oceans, and rubbish dumps. ...
Flame retardant chemicals are commonly used in camping tents, even though scientists have discovered that they have the potential to cause dangerous health ...
Fair trade sneakers brands committed to paying workers a living wage and minimizing the environmental impact of their production.
Every year, humans generate 2.12 billion tons of garbage. Fortunately, as people become more aware of the environmental consequences of garbage, recycling ...
I discovered the Lems Trailhead V2 in my search for comfortable shoes that are healthy for my bunion and flat feet. What are Lems Shoes? “Lems” is an ...
Rumpl has built a reputation for producing warm, long-lasting and all-weather outdoor blankets. That knowledge came in handy when designing ...
User Deals: Kristina M.
- The tent best used for backpacking because of its minimum trail weight of only 4 lbs. 14 oz.
- The floor dimensions are 82.6 x 49.2 inches and the peak height is 43 inches.
- The tent has two side doors and two vestibules that make it easy to get in and out and give each person their own space to store things.
- The rectangular floor plans maximizes space and enables shoulder-to-shoulder or head-to-toe sleeping.
- The fabric is designed for all-weather protection, with 2,000 mm waterproof coating on 70-denier ripstop nylon for the roof and fly/hammock.
- There is 4,000 mm waterproof coating on the 210T polyester floor fabric.
- The tent is sustainably made from durable, water-resistant recycled polyester from recycled plastic. In terms of travel, the Qaou is easy to carry and can be separated into two separate packs.
- Setup is easy and quick, with color coded geodesic aluminum poles and pole clips.
- There are a few tips and suggestions to remember when considering the Qaou Adventure Tent.
- Tip 1: The tent does not include a footprint.
- Tip 2: It’s better to get a universal MSR ground sheet instead of the polyester tarp ground sheet that’s sold with the Qaou.
- Tip 3: There is only one zipper on the “fly” part of the tent doors, so there’s no way to ventilate the tent from the top.
- Tip 4: There is plenty of mesh for ventilation, but the green fly sits close to the body and needs extra stakes to add separation. Extra stakes are included.
- Tip 5: There are not many guyline points, so the tent is not the best for windy locations.
- Recycled rip-resistant polyester rainfly keeps you dry and reduces waste.
- The waterproof canopy, rainfly and floor keep you dry in wet weather.
- The entrance vestibule is spacious and lightweight.
- New tent-specific DAC poles designed to increase interior space.
- High-low ventilation for improved air flow.
- Multidirectional symmetrical rain fly.
- Guylines and stakes included for easy setup
- Over half of the polyester used in the shoes is recycled, and 15–20 percent of the whole shoe is made from recycled materials.
- The shoe uppers are made of recycled polyester and are reinforced to make them last longer.
- The forefeet have reinforced TPU overlays for additional comfort.
- Outsoles made of ON's proprietary shock-absorbing super-foam.
Is the North Face Wawona tent waterproof?Yes, the Wawona is made with a waterproof nylon shell.
- Teva Ridgeview Hiking Shoes are made with waterproof leather and a waterproof membrane to keep your feet dry in bad weather.
- Uppers are crafted with 50% recycled polyester mesh.
- Footbeds made of responsive PU to cushion your feet and give you a spring in your stride.
- Teva Ridgeview Hiking Shoes include waterproof leather and a waterproof fabric to keep your feet dry in inclement weather.
- The uppers are made from 50% recycled polyester mesh. Responsive PU footbeds cushion your feet and give you a spring in your step.
- Mesh upper and lining
- Shoelaces and webbing are 100% recycled
- Toecap protection
- Extra sensitive and breathable footbed
- Guard rock
- FloatPro Foam™ midsole
- Vibram® EcoStep outsole made with 30% recycled rubber improves wet and dry traction.
- Vibram® traction lugs intended to improve traction and remove debris.
- Upper/lining mesh
- Recycled shoelaces and webbing
- Extra-sensitive footbed
- Midsole FloatPro Foam
- The Vibram® EcoStep outsole increases wet and dry grip.
- Vibram® lugs enhance traction and eliminate debris.
- Uppers made of mesh and synthetic materials for lightweight comfort.
- GORE-TEX® waterproof/breathable linings protect your feet from puddles and rain.
- Anatomically contoured heels with external support clips to keep your feet secure.
- EVA midsoles provide cushioning and flexibility for all-day comfort.
- Rubber outsoles give excellent grip in both wet and dry circumstances.
- Uppers constructed with breathable mesh and lightweight, comfortable synthetic materials.
- GORE-TEX® waterproof/breathable linings keep your feet dry.
- Anatomically molded heels with external support clips.
- Cushioned EVA midsoles give all-day comfort.
- Rubber outsoles are slip- and water-resistant.