Eureka Copper Canyon LX Tent: 3-Season 8 Person
The Eureka Copper Canyon is one of the most comfortable family vehicle camping tents available because of its simple setup, smart features, and full standing height. Eureka Tents is also a partner of the Leave No Trace Center, which promotes outdoor ethics. The organization’s primary emphasis is on the protection, responsibility, and management of the natural environment.
The Leave No Trace Center provides information and education to the public on how to properly conserve the natural environment.
The Eureka Copper Canyon 8-Person Tent has enough space for eight people, a view of the sky, and plenty of protection from the weather. The free-standing cabin tent is fast to construct thanks to Eureka’s clip and ring-and-pin construction, which is designed for bigger tents.
- The sturdy steel and fiberglass frame is equipped with pole sleeves, corner hubs, and quick clips for easy one-person assembly.
- Near-vertical walls provide plenty of standing area when using air mattresses and cots.
- Ample ventilation is provided by large mesh windows with waterproof curtains.
- Extra weather protection and a dry entrance are provided by the extended fly covering above the door.
- The zipped E! Powerport allows you to quickly run an extension cable inside the tent to charge devices.
- There are several storage compartments and a gear loft to aid with organization.
If you like this product, check out our article on non toxic tents.