Patagonia Women’s Capilene Air Hoody
The Capilene Air Hoody is one of Patagonia’s finest high-tech baselayers. Everything about it is well-thought-out: it’s cozy, breathable, visually appealing, and functional. While this hoody has a lot of amazing attributes, the recycled polyester / ethically sourced wool combo is the best. This combination generates a “air-blasted” textile that combines the advantages of both – lightweight, moisture wicking, water resistance, warmth, breathability, and odor resistance. The Capilene Air Hoody is also available in styles for men.
- Composed of 51% New Zealand merino wool and 49% Capilene recycled polyester, this fabric is environmentally friendly.
- Seamless, 3-D knit construction with gender-specific zigzag weave to trap warmth and enhance breathability.
- “Air Blasted” fabric helps regulate body temperature.
- High collar.
- Stretchy, oversized hoodie.
- Water-resistant, rapid drying fabric.
- 🏆 The Responsible Wool Standard (RWS) certified virgin wool to ensure the welfare of the animals and the ecosystems in which they graze.