BLUETTI and Jackery are two leading manufacturers of portable power stations. In this article, we’ll compare five popular models from each brand to determine which portable power station is right for you.
We’ll look at capacity, battery type, charging time, output ports, warranty and price to make our decision in this battle of the backup batteries!
If you’re looking for a more powerful battery backup solution – something that could keep a refrigerator running for days and power high-demand appliances like space heaters – BLUETTI has multiple options. – Brad Moon, Forbes.com
The founders realized that there were not many cost-effective options available on the market to address battery needs for devices like laptops, tablets, cell phones, cars, and solar panels. For this reason, they set out to create products that could provide an efficient solution to this need while still being affordable.
Since inception, BLUETTI has achieved several milestones, including being named a CES 2023 Innovation Award Honoree in Las Vegas.
Some of BLUETTI’s standout features include the best-in-class LiFePO4 lithium cell technology, long lifespan, flame-resistant ABS enclosure, wide variety of outlets and ports, and ergonomic design. BLUETTI was even selected by the Daily Mail as their pick for one of the best solar power stations of 2022.
Pros & Cons
Jackery offers most vanlifers an easy and cost-effective campervan accessory for getting their electric system off-the-ground, allowing them to take short and long trips away. – Bradley Williams – Dream Big Travel Far
Jackery, founded in California in 2012, is beloved in the outdoor community for its portable power stations, solar generators and solar panels that are built for camping and rugged off-grid living. They also have three product lines – the Explorer, Explorer Pro and the new Explorer Plus.
Jackery products are specifically designed for people who love to hang out in the great outdoors, with shock-proof and fire-resistant enclosures to withstand the drops and falls that often happen when you’re backpacking, camping or hiking.
In addition, Jackery products safety and protection forms include advanced temperature regulation, Charge Shield protection for connected devices and electromagnetic compatibility to make sure that the power station doesn’t interfere with other devices while in operation.
Pros & Cons
BLUETTI vs Jackery: An In-Depth Comparison
BLUETTI EB3A vs Jackery Explorer 300 Plus
BLUETTI EB3A vs Jackery Explorer 300 Plus provide capacity to power small devices like smartphones, AirPods and laptops. These power stations are well-suited to take on camping trips and mobile work, or for running smaller gadgets like smartphones and mini-fridges.
Our Pick: BLUETTI EB3A
The BLUETTI EB3A provides the following features that the Jackery Explorer 300 Plus does not:
- It has an impressive battery for a power station of this size. Technology writer Brad Moon of Forbes.com was able to power a 20W fan for 11 hours, 25W CPAP for 9 hours and 65-inch 4K TV for 2.5 hours. The outdoor gear expert at Ridgeline Report used the EB3A on a roadtrip through the Carolinas and Virginia and found it great for charging small electronics on the go.
- It delivers more power. The BLUETTI EB3A inverter provides 600W output / 1,200W surge, compared to the Jackery Explorer 300 Plus 300W output / 600W surge.
- It has faster solar recharge. The BLUETTI EB3A charges in just 2 hours via solar, compared to more than 7 hours for the Explorer 300 Plus.
- It has more outputs. The BLUETTI EB3A has a total of 9 output ports, compared to 5 outputs on the Jackery Explorer 300 Plus. In addition, the EB3A offers wireless charging and USB-C quick-charge ports, which aren’t available on the Jackery Explorer 300 Plus.
On the other hand, the Jackery Explorer 300 Plus is almost 2 pounds lighter and $49 cheaper than the BLUETTI EB3A. TechRadar and RV.com praised the small size, light weight and quiet operation. Quali.Tube found that the Explorer 300 Plus did not always reach the expected input power when AC charging, but exceeded expectations when car charging.
BLUETTI EB3A vs Jackery Explorer 300 Plus Feature Comparison Table
|Features||Jackery Explorer 300 Plus||BLUETTI EB3A|
|AC Output||300 watt (600 watt Surge)||600 watt (1200 watt Surge)|
|Life Cycle||10 years of use to charge up to 80%+||2,500+ charge cycles up to 80%|
|AC Charging Time||1.3 hours||1 hour|
|Solar Charging Time||7.5 hours via 1 solar panel (40 watt)||2 hours with 200 watt|
|Weight||8.3 lbs||10.14 lbs|
|Outputs||5 total: |
– 1x AC
– 1x USB-A
– 1x PD USB-C (100W)
– 1x PD USB-C (10W)
– 1x DC carport
|9 total: |
– 2x AC
– 2x USB-A Port 5V
– 1x USB-C Port 100W
– 1x Wireless
– 1x DC carport
– 2x DC5521
BLUETTI EB55 vs Jackery Explorer 500
BLUETTI EB55 vs Jackery Explorer 500 portable power stations deliver battery capacity suitable for powering devices like cameras, drones, mini-fridges and CPAP machines.
Our Pick: BLUETTI EB55
The BLUETTI EB55 provides the following features that the Jackery Explorer 500 does not:
- It uses premium LiFePO4 lithium technology. The BLUETTI EB55 runs on a Lithium Iron Phosphate battery, which are safer because of their high thermal capacity and last 4 to 5 times longer than the Lithium Nickel Manganese Cobalt (NMC) battery used in the Jackery Explorer 500.
- It has a powerful battery. Travis Ehrlich from Gear Diary tested a variety of devices including LED bulb (20-30 hrs), TV (5-6 hrs), power tools (5-6 hrs), refrigerator (4-5 hrs), and slow cooker (2-3 hrs).
- It provides more output. The BLUETTI EB55 delivers 700W output with 1,400W peak surge, compared to the Jackery Explorer 500W output with 1,000W peak surge.
- It will charge to 80%+ for years longer. With 2,500 charge cycles, the BLUETTI EB55 battery will charge/discharge to at least 80% of its capacity for significantly longer than the Jackery Explorer 500 charge cycles.
- It provides more ways to recharge in 2 hours or less. The BLUETTI EB55 can be recharged quickly via 200W AC outlet + 200W solar panel or dual 400W AC outlets. In addition, the EB55 can be charged via gas generator. The Jackery Explorer 500 only provides AC, DC and solar charging options, all of which take a minimum of 7 hours.
- It has triple the number of outputs to plug into. The BLUETTI EB55 provides 13 outputs compared to 7 outputs on the Jackery Explorer 500. The EB55 also has wireless charging and a 100W USB-C port, which aren’t available on the Explorer 500.
In comparison, the Jackery Explorer 500 is easier to carry, weighing about 13.3 pounds in comparison to 16.5 pounds for the EB55 .
BLUETTI EB55 vs Jackery Explorer 500 Feature Comparison Table
|Features||Jackery Explorer 500||BLUETTI EB55|
|AC Output||500 watt (1,000 watt surge)||700 watt (1,400 watt surge)|
|Life Cycle||500 charge cycles up to 80%+||2,500+ charge cycles up to 80%|
|AC Charging Time||7.5 hours via AC||3-4 hours|
|Dual AC Charging Time||—||1.8 hours|
|Solar Charging Time||9.5 hours via solar 100 watt panel||3-4 hours (200 watt max solar input)|
|AC + Solar Charging Time||—||2 hours|
|Gas Generator Charging Time||—||3-4 hours|
|Weight||13.3 lbs (6.04 kg)||16.5 lbs|
|Outputs||7 total: |
– 1x AC port
– 3x USB-A ports
– 2x DC
– 1x car port
|13 total: |
– 4x AC 220-240V
– 4x USB-A Port 5V / 3A
– 1x USB-C Port 100W
– 1x Carport
– 2x DC5521
– 1x Wireless Pad
BLUETTI AC180 vs Jackery Explorer 1000 Plus
BLUETTI AC180 vs Jackery Explorer 1000 Plus portable power stations have battery capacity for running devices like LCD televisions, blenders, food processors and tower fans.
Our Pick: Jackery Explorer 1000 Plus
The Jackery Explorer 1000 Plus provides the following features that the BLUETTI AC180 does not:
- Expandable capacity that can be increased as power needs grow. The Jackery Explorer 1000 Plus battery capacity expands from 1,264Wh to 5,000Wh, which makes it more customizable and modular than the BLUETTI AC180.
- It provides more output. The Jackery Explorer 1000 Plus provides 2,000W AC output, compared to the 1,800W from the BLUETTI AC180.
- It has more charge cycles. The Jackery Explorer 1000 Plus lithium battery will last for 4,000+ charge cycles until the battery starts to degrade, compared to the BLUETTI AC180 3,500+ charge cycles.
- It is easier to carry. The Jackery Explorer 1000 Plus weighs 32 pounds, compared to about 37 pounds for the BLUETTI AC180.
The BLUETTI AC180 offers a longer warranty and cheaper prize tag in comparison to the Jackery Explorer 1000 Plus.
|Features||Jackery Explorer 1000 Plus||BLUETTI AC180|
|Capacity||1,264Wh to 5,000Wh||2,000Wh|
|AC Output||2,000 watt||1,800 watt (2,700 watt surge)|
|Life Cycle||4,000+ charge cycles to 80%+||3,500+ charge cycles up to 80%|
|AC Charging Time||100 minutes||1 hour|
|Solar Charging Time||2 hours via 4 200 watt solar panels||2.8-3.3 hours with 500 watt solar input|
|Weight||32 lbs (14.5 kg)||37.4 lbs (16.96 kg)|
|Outputs||10 total: |
– 4x AC 20A Max
– 1x AC 230V / 25A Max
– 2x USB-A Port 18W
– 2x USB-C Port 100W
– 1x DC 12V
|11 total: |
– 4x AC
– 4x USB-A
– 1x USB-C (100W)
– 1x Wireless Pad
– 1x DC 12V
BLUETTI AC200P vs Jackery Explorer 2000 Pro
BLUETTI AC200P vs Jackery Explorer 2000 Pro portable power stations have enough capacity to run large devices like dishwashers, coffee makers, vacuum cleaners and space heaters.
Our Pick: BLUETTI AC200P
- It uses premium LiFePO4 technology. The BLUETTI AC200P LiFePO4 is safer and more efficient than the Jackery Explorer 2000 Pro NMC battery.
- It has more charge cycles. The BLUETTI AC200P delivers 3,500 charge cycles to 80%, compared to only 1,000 from the Jackery Explorer 2000 Pro.
- It has double the number of outputs. The BLUETTI AC200P provides 17 outputs, including USB-C PD, wireless, and DC RV ports. In comparison, the Jackery Explorer 2000 Pro has 8 total outputs.
On the other hand, the Jackery Explorer 2000 Pro does give the BLUETTI AC200P a run for its money with faster AC charging time, 400-watts more AC output, 1,700-watts more surge AC output and 17-pound lighter weight.
|Features||Jackery Explorer 2000 Pro||BLUETTI AC200P|
|Life Cycle||1,000 charge cycles to 80%+||3,500+ life cycles to 80%|
|AC Charging Time||2 hours||4-5 hours|
|Solar Charging Time||2.5 to 4 hours via 200 watt solar panel||3-6 hours with 400 watt solar panel|
|AC Output||2,200W (4,400 watt surge)||1,800 watts (2,700 watt surge)|
|Weight||43 lbs (19.5 kg)||60.6 lbs|
|Outputs||8 total: |
– 3x AC
– 2x USB-A Port
– 2x USB-C Port
– 1x Carport
|17 total: |
– 6x AC
– 4x USB-A
– 1x USB-C PD 60W
– 2x Wireless Pads
– 2x DC5521
– 1x Car port
– 1x DC RV
BLUETTI AC300 + B300 VS Jackery Explorer 3000 Pro
BLUETTI AC300 + B300 vs Jackery Explorer 3000 Pro portable power stations provide capacity to run power hungry devices like air conditioners, hair dryers, toasters, and refrigerators. These models are great for home emergencies when a lot of battery capacity and output are needed.
Our Pick: BLUETTI AC300 + B300
- It uses premium LiFePO4 battery technology. The BLUETTI AC300 + B300 LiFePO4 battery technology is superior to the NMC lithium technology used in the Jackery Explorer 3000 Pro.
- The battery capacity is expandable up to 12,288Wh. The BLUETTI AC300 + B300 capacity can be increased to 12,288Wh, more than 4 times it’s original size.
- It has more charge cycles. The BLUETTI AC300 + B300 delivers 3,500 charge cycles up to 80%, compared to 1,000 charge cycles from the Jackery Explorer 3000 Pro.
- It provides more outputs. The BLUETTI AC300 + B300 offers 16 outputs to plug into, compared to 10 outputs on the Jackery Explorer 3000 Pro.
- It’s more affordable. With a $200 cheaper retail price tag, the BLUETTI AC300 + B300 is a bargain compared to the Jackery Explorer 3000 Pro.
In comparison, the Jackery Explorer 3000 Pro offers faster AC charging time and 2.2 pounds lighter weight, in comparison with the BLUETTI AC300 + B300.
Bluetti AC300 + B300 vs Jackery Explorer 3000 Pro Feature Comparison Table
|Features||Jackery Explorer 3000 Pro||Bluetti AC300 + B300|
|Capacity||3,024Wh||3,072Wh expandable up to 12,288Wh|
|Life Cycle||1,000 charge cycles to 80%||3,500+ cycles to 80%|
|AC Charging Time||2.4 hours||1.5 – 3 hrs (3,000W AC charging)|
|Solar Charging Time||3.5 hours (200 watt solar panel)||4-9 hours|
|AC Output||3,000 watts (6,000 watts Surge)||3,000 watts (6,000 watts Surge)|
|Weight||63.9 lbs||AC300 – 33.1 lbs; B300 – 28.6 lbs|
|Output Ports||10 total: |
– 1x AC 25A Max / 3000W
– 4x AC 20A Max / 2400W
– 2x QC3.0 USB-A
– 2x PD USB-C Port 100W
– 1x Car port
|16 total: |
– 6x AC
– 1x RV Port 12V/30A
– 2x USB-A Port 18W
– 2x USB-A Port 5V/3A
– 1x USB-C Port 100W
– 2x Wireless Charging Pads 15W
– 1x NEMA TT-30 30A
– 1x DC carport 24V/10A
How We Evaluate Jackery vs BLUETTI
When comparing the two brands, we look at the following features to figure out how each model compares.
Battery capacity: How much capacity can each power station retain?
Lithium Ion Battery: What type of lithium ion battery is used? Our preference is for LiFePO4 batteries because they are safer and have more charge cycles.
Life Cycle: How many estimated charge cycles does each model have? The number of charge cycles give you an idea of how long the portable power station will last before the lithium-ion battery begins to degrade.
AC Charging Time: This tells you how long the power station will take to fully recharge when plugged into an AC wall outlet.
Solar Charging Time: This tells you how long the power station will take to recharge when plugged into a solar panel. Keep in mind that this estimate is based on the input power and number of solar panel.
AC Output: This tells you why type and how many different devices you can connect.
Weight: We look at how portable and easy to carry the model is.
Output Ports: It’s important to know the number and type of output ports, including AC, DC, USB-A, USB-C and wireless charging pads.
APP Control: Increasingly portable power stations are WiFi and/or BlueTooth enabled, and can be remotely monitored via an app.
Warranty: How long will the manufacturer support the device?
Retail Price: How much is the retail value of the portable power station, not including discounts or sales.
BLUETTI Customer Reviews
BLUETTI’s customer feedback paints a complicated picture. On the one hand, BLUETTI gets mostly great reviews on Amazon, with products like the EB55, AC180, EB70S top-rated as “Amazon Choice”. Customers generally have positive experiences with product performance, in especially in terms of the lightweight design and overall efficiency.
Positive Customer Feedback
- Customers report that the BLUETTI EB3A higher price comes with better materials and construction compared to other brands in the same price range.
- Customers like that the BLUETTI AC200 Max device capacity provides enough sustained output to operate multiple devices for extended periods at once while on the go or camping.
- Customers also like BLUETTI product durability, numerous charging ports and portability.
That said, most BLUETTI customer frustrations are related to customer service, shipping difficulties and poor documentation. This dissatisfaction linked to customer service indicates an area where the company can significantly improve its practices.
Negative Customer Feedback
- Users report long wait times, unanswered calls and in some cases, no response whatsoever. Better Business Bureau complaints show that a significant number are related to customer service issues.
- Several users describe an automatic response system which requires them to submit lots of information in order to explain the issue they’re trying to fix, without a satisfactory resolution.
- Some customers also report problems getting correct shipping information between what is provided by BLUETTI online and the actual status in transit.
|Product||Positive Feedback||Negative Feedback||Average Rating|
|Bluetti Portable Power Station EB70S||Compact and powerful with a 716Wh capacity. Praised for its LiFePO4 battery and overall great value for money.||Some reports of dissatisfaction with customer service regarding product issues.||4.5/5|
|Bluetti AC180 Power Station||High marks for efficiency and reliability, making it a standout among portable power stations.||Occasional shipping and delivery hiccups mentioned.||4.6/5|
|Overall Brand Rating||Many users satisfied with the products’ performance, sturdy design, and long-term reliability.||Some concerns over the ease of interacting with customer support and resolution of product problems.||4.3/5|
Jackery Customer Reviews
In customer reviews of Jackery products, several common themes are evident. Customers consistently praise Jackery’s ease-of-use, portability and reliability, making their products ideal for outdoor events like camping and tailgating.
However, the majority of Jackery’s negative customer feedback involve problems with customer service, faulty components, disappointing power output and short battery life span.
Positive Customer Feedback
- Jackery Explorer 300 is one of the company’s most popular products on Amazon, rated as an “Amazon Choice” with customers praising its light weight, durable design and budget-friendly price tag.
- Jackery Explorer 2000 Pro gets overwhelmingly positive reviews on Amazon, with customers reporting that the battery lasts a long time on one charge, they provide plenty of power on demand in any situation you might need them for.
- Customers appreciate how quickly they can set up Jackery’s products; they have been described as compact, lightweight devices that can be charged from mains or solar panels very easily.
Negative Customer Feedback
- Customers have reported inconsistencies with the power output of some Jackery products, such as the Explorer 1000 Portable Power Station and the Explorer 500.
- Battery life is also an issue and many customers report their batteries dying sooner than expected. Other common complaints include faulty USB outlets, limited portability, slow charging speeds, and false advertising from the company.
- Furthermore, problems with charge controllers for solar panels are a frequent issue mentioned, with USB ports not providing enough charge when using higher output ports because of built-in overload amperage protection.
- The Better Business Bureau shows Jackery customers reporting delays in response to negative reviews and complaints. Jackery replies to about 56% of its negative reviews on Amazon within 24 hours, and there are reports that responses can sometime take weeks or months.
Lithium Iron Phosphate (LiFePO4) Battery Technology
Lithium Iron Phosphate (LiFePO4) battery technology offers a number of distinct advantages compared to other battery technologies. One of its key benefits lies in its longevity— LiFePO4 batteries can last up to 10 times longer than lead-acid batteries or lithium-ion versions.
Advantages of LiFePO4 Batteries
LiFePO4 Batteries provide a great combination of features, including long cycle life, low maintenance requirements, light weight and high efficiency as well as safety an environmental friendliness.
LiFePO4 batteries have significantly longer lifespans than other types of rechargeable lithium-ion batteries, typically achieving near to 5,000 cycles or around 10 years of life before they need to be replaced.
LiFePO4 batteries are low maintenance compared to other types of rechargeable batteries. Since LiFePO4 batteries can be discharged completely with no risk of damage, they are more reliable than battery types like lithium-ion or nickel metal hydride.
LiFePO4 cells keep their maximum capacity longer over time due to lack of memory effect when recharging, as opposed to lead acid or nickel-based batteries which tend to have diminishing performance over time.
Lightweight and efficient
Lithium iron phosphate (LiFePO4) batteries offer lighter weight, greater power, improved efficiency, longer lifespan, and safer operation compared to other battery types such as nickel-metal hydride (NiMH) or lead acid.
LiFePO4 is notable for its superior energy density — up to 6 times that of conventional lead acid batteries. Additionally, these cells have a cycle life that can exceed 2000 deep discharge cycles without any significant drop in capacity.
Safe and environmentally friendly
LiFePO4 batteries are a safe and environmentally-friendly alternative to other types of lithium-ion batteries. They are non-toxic and free from the environmental degradation that is associated with traditional lead acid or lithium ion batteries.
Additionally, they have a lower risk of overheating due to their chemistry. This element enhances stability by releasing energy in slower increments over time instead of experiencing sudden spikes, reducing the risk for fire and other safety related hazards.
LFP has also been shown to be able to reduce CO2 emissions when compared with vehicles powered by gasoline – all while providing comparable cruising range capabilities. Ultimately this makes them ideal for many applications including home energy storage systems, electric vehicle propulsion systems, solar powered lighting solutions and more.
Optimal performance in extreme temperatures
LiFePO4 battery technology offers exceptional performance in extreme temperatures. With its stable chemistry, LiFePO4 batteries are designed to work effectively at both cold and hot temps—from -4°F (-20°C) to 140°F (60°C).
In addition, LiFePO4 cells maintain an unchanged output voltage across a wide range of ambient temperatures, providing optimal performance over a long lifespan.
Nickel Manganese Cobalt Oxide (NMC) Lithium Battery Technology
The Nickel Manganese Cobalt Oxide (NMC) system is one of the most popular rechargeable batteries used today, offering a high energy density and long lifespan. NMC lithium technology is used the majority of Jackery portable power stations.
What is NMC Battery Technology?
Nickel Manganese Cobalt (NMC) batteries are a type of Lithium-ion battery technology that is composed of Nickel, Manganese and Cobalt elements and is commonly used in Uninterruptible Power Supplies (UPS).
Composition (Nickel, Manganese, Cobalt)
NMC batteries consist of an equal combination of Nickel (Ni), Manganese (Mn) and Cobalt (Co) ions. These materials are generally available in different ratios for different battery classifications like NMC111, NMC333, and NMC532.
Uses in UPS industry
NMC batteries are popular in the Uninterrupted Power Supply (UPS) industry due to its high energy density in comparison to Lead Acid batteries. With NMC batteries, UPS applications can maximize their charge/discharge capability for more efficient operations.
In addition to being used in power tools, medical instruments and electric vehicles, NMC technology is also being implemented in different industrial sectors including renewable energy sources such as wind turbines or solar panels, radio frequency identification systems (RFID) and telecommunications networks.
Advantages of NMC Battery Technology
NMC Battery Technology offers several advantages, including excellent energy density, cost-effectiveness, and long-term durability.
High energy density
NMC battery technology offers high energy density when compared to other lithium-ion batteries, with nominal voltage of around 3.6 volts and specific capacity that can reach nearly 300 watt-hours per kilogram.
This is because of the presence of nickel, which has a greater electrochemical performance than its counterparts, like cobalt or manganese. The combination of these metal elements allows NMC cells to have higher active material weight content, which increases the power and energy output, even at small cell sizes.
NMC battery technology is known for its cost-effectiveness because of its excellent energy density and long lifecycle relative to other forms of battery power.
This cost-efficiency makes NMC batteries an ideal option for many types of applications, like mobile phones and electric vehicles. Compared to the traditional lead acid or NiCd batteries these days, they have much higher charge capacities per size while also being more lightweight—allowing for savings on materials used in manufacturing.
Disadvantages of NMC Battery Technology
Despite its advantages, NMC technology also comes with some drawbacks — like safety concerns resulting from thermal runaway and limited availability of materials.
Potential for thermal runaway
NMC battery technology has the potential for thermal runaway including high temperatures, combustion, and explosion. Therefore it’s important for these batteries to be managed carefully.
Special safety protocols should be followed during manufacture which include material screening from reputable suppliers and post production monitoring processes designed into the system’s architecture.
Limited availability of materials
The materials used to manufacture NMC batteries are limited in availability, contributing to higher costs compared with other battery chemistries such as lead-acid or LFP (Lithium Iron Phosphate).
Demand for these types of materials is growing rapidly due to increased consumption of energy storage devices such as electric powertrains, UPSs (Uninterruptible Power Supplies) and consumer electronics.
Q1. What are the dimensions and weight of the BLUETTI EB55?
The dimensions of the BLUETTI EB55 are 10.94 inches by 7.87 inches x 7.79 inches (27.8 centimeters x 20 centimeters x 19.8 centimeters), with a weight 16.5 pounds (7.5 kilograms).
Q2. How long does it take to charge the Bluetti EB3A?
The BLUETTI EB3A portable power station can be charged in 30-40 minutes using the 430W fast-charging USB port, about 2 hours by plugging into an AC wall outlet, 1 hour using a combination of solar and AC fast dual charginga, bout 2 to 5 hours using 200W solar panels, or 3.5 to 4 hours using a 12V car port outlet.
Q3. What is the weight of the Jackery Explorer 300 Plus?
The Explorer 300 Plus weighs 8.27 lbs (3.75 kg), making it lightweight and easy to carry on trips and camping.
Q4. How many AC outlets does the Jackery Explorer 300 Plus have?
Q5. What is the battery management system used in Jackery power stations?
The battery management system (BMS) used in Jackery’s portable power stations is a smart-BMS that provides several overlays of protection for lithium-ion batteries. The Jackery BMS controls the battery’s charge and discharge processes, voltage and temperature control, and over-voltage protection.
Q6. What is the difference between the BMS in the Jackery Explorer 1000 and the Explorer 1500?
The Jackery Explorer 1000 and the Explorer 1500 portable power stations have different forms of protection used in their respective battery management systems (BMS). The BMS in the Explorer 1500 has 12 forms of protection, while the Explorer 1000 has an unspecified forms of protection including over-voltage, high temperature and short circuit.
Q7. What is the weight difference between the Explorer 1000 and the Explorer 1500?
The Jackery Explorer 1500 is about 13 pounds (5.9 kilograms) heavier than the Jackery Explorer 1000. The Explorer 1500 weighs 35.2 pounds (16 kg) and the Explorer 1000 weighs 6 kg (13.2 lbs).
Q8. What is the battery capacity of BLUETTI AC200P portable power station?
The BLUETTI AC200P portable power station has battery capacity of 2,000 watt-hours.
Q9. How does the battery capacity of BLUETTI EB3A compare to Jackery Explorer 240?
The BLUETTI EB3A has more battery capacity, with 268 watt-hours. The Jackery Explorer 240 has smaller capacity, with 240 watt-hours.
When we look at BLUETTI vs Jackery head-to-head, BLUETTI consistently emerges as the stronger brand because of their superior lithium cell technology, longer life cycle, greater number of output ports, in addition to consistently cheaper price point across most of their products.
- An In-depth Review of Jackery Power Stations
- This review provides a detailed analysis of Jackery power stations, offering insight into their features and performance.
- BLUETTI: A Comprehensive Product Guide
- This guide compares BLUETTI and Jackery, helping readers understand the differences and similarities between the two brands.
- Portable Power Station Buying Guide
- This buying guide offers insights into factors to consider when choosing between different portable power stations, aiding readers in their decision-making process.
- Solar Charging Solutions for Power Stations
- This link explains the process of charging portable power stations using solar panels, a feature relevant to both Jackery and BLUETTI models.
- Comparing Battery Capacities in Power Stations
- This article compares battery capacities in various portable solar generators, which is crucial when assessing models from Jackery and BLUETTI.
- User Experiences: Jackery vs BLUETTI
- This Reddit thread shares user experiences and opinions comparing BLUETTI AC200P and Jackery 1500, providing real-world insights from consumers.