Guidewater Backpack Made From Recycled Materials
The Patagonia Guidewater Backpack Made From Recycled Materials is the best choice when it comes to reliability and performance. The backpack is composed entirely of recycled nylon, and is 100% waterproof and submersible. The back panel and shoulder straps of the Guidewater are comprised of hydrophobic fabrics that do not absorb or hold water.
This pack is remarkable in terms of toughness and durability. It is also one of the most adaptable, thanks to its built-in storage organizer. This backpack offers enough storage and waterproofing for everything you put at it, whether you’re traveling, hiking, or fly fishing.
- Capacity of 29 liters
- Protective PU/TPU coated recycled nylon
- Tough design is rated IPX7: totally submersible
- Durable materials for both fresh and saltwater angling
- Mesh back panel and shoulder straps wick away moisture
- Heavy load support with harness and waist band
- Internal and exterior lash points secure organizer
Specification: Guidewater Backpack Made From Recycled Materials